Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

A Secret to Keeping Nail Polish From Spoiling


Yes, that is my refrigerator door just in case you were wondering.  It may look like a weird or unusual place to store nail polish, but here's a beauty secret:  Storing nail polish in the refrigerator keeps it from becoming lumpy.  Nail polish can become damaged when it sits in a warm environment.  But when you store it in a cool place like the fridge, polish stays smooth forever just like when you first bought it.  I have a few more bottles on the other shelf, but I wanted to snap this pic to show you where and how I store mine.  I put them on the bottom shelf  so that they sit comfortably and don't get in the way of what the fridge is traditionally used for.  I've been doing this since I was about 14 years old, so please feel comfortable taking my word on this one.  It stood the test of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment