Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Cognac Handbags: Why You Should Own One

People often say that black goes with everything.  You may be surprised to find out that cognac is just as versatile as black.  Some folks (such as myself) say that it's better. Because sometimes black can be too harsh.  Especially with pastels.They say that every woman should at least own one.  I'm guilty.  I probably have more handbags than the average woman and none of them are tan.
A closer view of the buckle.
Have you ever switched between handbags and left something very important in the other one?  Like maybe when you went shopping, waited on a long line, then to reach the counter and realize that you left your wallet in your other purse...at home!  I remember times when I  would dig into my handbag for lotion, lip gloss, breath mints or a mirror and become so frustrated after realizing that it wasn't there. 

I suggest that if you're going to be busy for days at a time, you might want to stick to a tan handbag for a while.  And if you're going to purchase one and want a nice quality piece try this leather Michael Kors one pictured above. It's gorgeous, it's spacious, retails for $298 and can be found at Macy's.

One of my Tips: It matches with EVERYTHING. 

One of my BIGGEST secrets: It works best with yellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment